"To be a great manager you have to be a great coach. The higher you climb the more your success depends on making other people successful. By definition that's what coaches do"
In group coaching we can focus on realizing goals and creating solutions to challenges both personally and in line with the interests of the organisation. The coaching processes I am qualified to facilitate can be applied to any area of business or life with the ultimate goal of creating an atmosphere to balance and smooth out tension, continuously nurture the community and make sure it's aligned around a common vision and set of goals.
- Empower people and in doing so enable them to empower others whether colleagues, family members, friends or subordinates
- Improve delegation and time balancing at work and at home
- Promote an atmosphere of synergy enhancing creativity and the ability to leverage current strengths
- Create fresh possibilities for progression through techniques to shift perspective and remove limiting beliefs
- Encourage & facilitate greater training and teamwork
- Nurture an environment for stronger loyalty and support collectively among teams
- Enable the removal and learning from negative emotion. Move forwards with excitement in an "opportunity" state of mind rather than a "sustaining" or "defeatist" outlook.
These are just some of the ways coaching is adding enormous value to organisations in terms of productivity and workplace harmony throughout the world.